What is Connexxus?
It's a newly updated UC-wide travel program developed as part of the University’s Strategic Sourcing Initiative. Connexxus offers University travelers excellent pricing options for airfares, hotels and car rentals through a secure web portal, with options ranging from full agent assistance to online booking.
What are the benefits of Connexxus?
Connexxus offers benefits and features you won't find on other booking sites for your personal and business travel. such as:
- Reduced car rental rates, with full insurance coverage from Hertz, National and Enterprise.
- Significant hotel discounts from Marriott, Starwood, Club Quarters, and local hotels.
- Air travel discounts on American, United, Delta, Jet Blue, SouthWest, Virgin America and many more.
A special UC Rapid Rewards Program on Southwest Airlines for Connexxus travelers. Logon to the Connexxus Portal using the link below. Then, once inside the Connexxus Portal, click on Southwest under Partner Programs on the left side of the page for more details on this program.
All travel booked through the Connexxus system is automatically forwarded to the University’s travel insurance provider, and no further registration is required.
How do I use Connexxus?
Access the system through the Connexxus portal. You must be an active UCSB employee in order to use Connexxus.
Help and Technical Support - How do I get it?
If you have a current UCSB employee ID number and cannot log in to Connexxus, get help from the Enterprise Technology Service Center (ETSC) by one of the following methods:
- Log in to the ETSC self-service portal at http://etsc.ucsb.edu and select Software Services > Connexxus Login > Connexxus Login Problem.
- Call the ETSC Service Desk at 893-5000.
If you are successfully logged in to Connexxus but need help with the system or your travel arrangements, refer to the Client Services links within the application.