UCPC Average Processing Times
|HR Template Transaction processing time:
4 days as of week ending 6/21/2020
|Off-Cycle Check processing time:
3 days as of 6/15/2020
What is UCPath?
- UCPath stands for UC Payroll, Academic Personnel, Timekeeping and Human Resources.
- UCPath will support an active payroll of 190,000 UC employees.
- PeopleSoft Human Capital Management replaced the old payroll system (PPS) and provides the University with opportunities to conduct business in better ways. PeopleSoft is an industry standard tool.
- Payroll, Human Resources, and Academic Personnel business processes are being re-engineered.
- The UCPath Center, a shared service center in Riverside, is being staffed to service all UC employees.
- Consistent, quality data enables us to make better decisions.
- Efficient, accurate payroll leads to less time spent identifying and correcting pay and benefits errors and greater confidence among faculty and staff in the accuracy of pay and benefits.
- Employees can feel confident that their pay and benefits will be correct and they will receive quality service.
- Reduced time and effort to bring new staff up to speed on the systems and processes.
- We have achieved excellence in academics and research. We need administrative operations that are excellent as well.
- By increasing the quality of our business systems and operations, we are better able to support our faculty in delivering unparalleled excellence in academics and research.
- UCPath changes how we do our work; it is not just a system change. It is a transformation of how we do our work.
- This is an opportunity to develop new, efficient business processes. Rather than making small, piecemeal adjustments, we can take a comprehensive approach.
- Electronic timekeeping, bi-weekly pay, and UCPath are all part of a comprehensive effort to elevate the quality of our business operations.