General Accounting

Intercampus Transactions

Intercampus Recharges are financial entries between UC campuses used to charge and credit each other for services or materials provided. The campus receiving the credit normally initiates the entry. Contact Janet Kennedy in regard to this form. General Intercampus Charge Form

Interlocation Transfer of Funds: This online system is used to enable the users of the ITF system to create, modify and submit ITF documents to the Systemwide Budget Office for approval. Access to this system is limited to a select few on UCSB’s campus: Arliene Shelor, Jana Bentley, Russell Remington and Tyler Clark.