How can I get a copy of my 1098-T?
It's easy! Just use the Tab Service (TCS) student site .
Make sure you verify the address in your browser (you're entering personal information on this site) is
- Log in to the system and enter the following information:
- Enter the Site ID: 11561
- Username: Student Perm number
- Password: Last 4 digits of student SSN.
- You will then be requested to change your password. Your current password at that point is still the last 4 digits of student SSN. If you logged in previously, use the password you last changed it to.
- If you have forgotten your password, click the Forgot Password Link and follow the instructions.
- You will be able to print the form by selecting "View My 1098-T Tax Form" and choosing print.
- Select the tax year of interest from the drop-down menu box. You may search for your 1098-T form for the current tax year (the default selection), as well as for the previous two tax years.
- After retrieving your 1098-T online, you may print as many duplicate copies as desired. Note that you are not required to submit any copy of the 1098-T with your tax return.
Unit or Topic: