How can I get a copy of my 1098-T?

It's easy!  Just use the Tab Service (TCS) student site .

Make sure you verify the address in your browser (you're entering personal information on this site) is
tab service bar

  • Log in to the system and enter the following information:
  • Enter the Site ID: 11561
  • Username:  Student Perm number
  • Password: Last 4 digits of student SSN. 
  • You will then be requested to change your password. Your current password at that point is still the last 4 digits of student SSN. If you logged in previously, use the password you last changed it to.
  • If you have forgotten your password, click the Forgot Password Link and follow the instructions.
  • You will be able to print the form by selecting "View My 1098-T Tax Form" and choosing print.
  • Select the tax year of interest from the drop-down menu box.  You may search for your 1098-T form for the current tax year (the default selection), as well as for the previous two tax years.
  • After retrieving your 1098-T online, you may print as many duplicate copies as desired.  Note that you are not required to submit any copy of the 1098-T with your tax return.


faqs tags: 

Unit or Topic: