Yes, you can enroll in a BARC payment agreement. Aid is being updated weekly so check GOLD on-line before enrolling in the payment agreement. If aid is still not credited to your account and you want to meet the payment deadline, go to forms and instructions and fill out the BARC payment agreement.

Subscribe to payment agreement