If an employee is discharged or quits at a time when he or she is entitled to such increases, and the formula for the increases is known, then the employee should receive all monies due at the time of discharge or quit, as appropriate.

The department listing you receive with the checks and paper statements will have a section for on line statements. Also, you can use the PPS XCHK screen to verify the Online Earnings Statement selection and the IDCS screen to review the detail information. In addition, reconciling the Distribution of Payroll Expense report will also confirm what your employee was paid.

Subscribe to payment