Why didn't I get paid?
There are several possible answers:
With all of the above possibilities, we would advise you to ask your department administrator to trace the problem for you. Once the problem has been identified and solved, a partial payment of the amount due can be made available by no later than 3PM the following day.
- You did not turn in your timesheet to your department in time to meet the payroll deadline;
- Your department did not report the time you worked to the campus Payroll Division by the deadline;
- Your appointment ended and was not properly extended; or
- The paperwork to establish your appointment for pay purposes has been delayed by one of the offices required to approve your appointment.
- If you are a "Rehire", and the correct PPS bundle was not used at the time of hire, PPS would list your status as "Separated."