What if I have a financial aid award that covers my total account balance but the aid is not on my BARC account? Can I enroll in a payment agreement?

Yes, you can enroll in a BARC payment agreement. Aid is being updated weekly so check GOLD on-line before enrolling in the payment agreement. If aid is still not credited to your account and you want to meet the payment deadline, go to forms and instructions and fill out the BARC payment agreement. Send the completed form along with the $25.00 payment plan processing fee and a copy of your financial aid award letter to the Cashier's Office, University of California, Santa Barbara, 93106.

faqs tags: 

Unit or Topic: