If a department incurs penalties, can the penalties be paid with contract and grant funds or State funds?

Payments of penalties should not be charged to contract or grant funds or to State General Funds. Questions regarding the timing and payment of penalties should be referred to the UCOP Payroll Coordination and Tax Services unit.

faqs tags: 

Unit or Topic: