I am so behind in my reporting of sick and vacation leave taken; I do not know where to start. I need to adjust sick and vacation balances through1-31-99.

For leave adjustments prior to 1/31/99, a memo/email needs to be sent to Payroll/Accounting requesting adjustment for that time. For leave adjustments after February 1, 1999, the department must utilize LX/RX transactions. Refer to pages 7 and 8 in the Financial Leave Reporting Manual.

faqs tags: 

Unit or Topic: