How does the change in pay frequency affect my Federal and State taxes?

Your income will continue to be taxed according to the Federal W-4 and State DE-4 forms you currently have on file. Your biweekly earnings will be taxed based on the biweekly tax schedules set by the Internal Revenue Service and the Franchise Tax Board. To review your current W-4 and DE-4 elections, visit At Your Service Online.

faqs tags: 

Unit or Topic: