How do we compensate someone who has separated and we realize we still owe money?

There are different scenarios to consider:


  1. Employee in UCPath separates: The individual can be issued pay even if separated. An off-cycle request is made, for the pay period for which the money is owed. There should not be any problem with thi
  2. An Employee separated pre-conversion and we owe them money: Use the hire template and recreate the past job. Indicate reason Hire/reinstatement with a note that this is being done because they didn’t convert. No pay will be issued because the template does not generate retro pay.  Pay via an off-cycle check.  Then term the job. This same approach can be used for either base pay or additional pay that is due.


faqs tags: 

Unit or Topic: