How do I complete the W-4 form to arrive at the correct number of allowances to claim for federal and state tax withholding?

The Payroll Division is not qualified to answer this question. You should contact a tax accountant. However, we will be able to tell you what your taxes will be if you provide us with the number of exemptions you wish to claim and your marital status.

faqs tags: 

Unit or Topic: