With an employee's approval, can the University reduce the employee’s final pay to recover an outstanding overpayment?

The University can reduce an employee's final pay by an outstanding overpayment depending upon the amount of the overpayment and provided that the employee agrees in writing to the repayment. Accounting Manual Chapter R-212-2, Receivables Management, contains additional information on the recovery of payroll overpayments.

faqs tags: 

Unit or Topic: